This page is an updated listing of penny auction affiliate programs and an idea of the different deals they offer. The lists include the proper links to join the respective affiliate program, brief notes about the programs including information on how much the penny auction site pays, where the affiliate program is located and any notes we have learned from listing them in the past.
Visit our top rated penny auction affiliate program and start promoting a winner! Since we have been promoting penny auctions there has been one particular program that has not only converted great but they pay outs are at the top of the pay scale. These guys have not only out performed the competition in the conversion game but they pay fairly as well. They also have an affiliate manager that is on the ball and will help you get things done.
Reputable Penny Auction Affiliate Programs by Alphabetical Order
- HappyBidDay.com affiliate program – My best converting program. Offers significant percentage of initial sale. Use our link and get a higher % revenue share. HappyBidDay is converting very strong and has done so for 18+ months.
- Beezid.com affiliate program – $25 cpa through Linkshare or a 30% rev share. Site has converted ok. They are promoting on television, which is good.
- Quibids.com – The quibids affiliate program is not accepting affiliates and they do not seem to be accepting affiliates at this time. Perhaps after one of their affiliates used ijustine’s photoin one of their advertorials and they received a ton of emails about it they decided to be very selective with their affiliate program.
Bidcactus.com direct signup– This site sucks ass. I sent them a ton of clicks and never received one conversion. A total joke. Up to $55 cpa if you sign up direct with them here. $11 through cj.com and also offered through linkshare with $13-$15 payouts there and around $23 in pepperjam. Site has not converted that great of late. Bidrivals Affiliate Program– these losers owe some serious affiliate payments to many partners. Can’t promote a site that no longer exists.
- Foopile.com – $20-35 cpa through shareasale.com. The foopile affiliate program started out great then dropped off with slower conversions. In October 2011 the site went completely down hill and is no longer recommended.
- Madbid.com – Currently offering E20 for US affiliates as well as non-US affiliates. They do not currently accept US bidders though.
RagingBid.com affiliate program offer 10% on all orders once you get signed up as a user on the site.You need to put in an email address you have access to in the refer a friend and use that as your referral link. It is the only way I have found to get an affiliate link. Currently I can only see four referrals at a time in my account referral info but they have sent my issue over to their tech support team to take a closer look. I’m hopeful the ragingbid affiliate program is a positive one as I love their site and they offer lifetime revenue share. Well “loved” no longer love their site as it is under construction and has been for many months now.
- Skoreit.com – affiliate program is something that they are not doing at the moment but have said they are considering it. I assume that eventually they will add a skoreit affiliate program. I can’t wait for this to launch! I will update this page with that information on the skoreit affiliate program as it becomes available.
Penny Auction Affiliate Programs – Unverified
I have not worked with any of these penny auction affiliate programs in earnest and do not know if they are legit or worthwhile.
- Swoopo Affiliate Program – this site is done and out of business, shortly after buying oohilove
- Bidtwister.com affiliate program
- SaveBig.com affiliate program
- BidSauce.com affiliate program
- BidFun.com affiliate program
- DealDash.com affiliate program
- PennyClause.com affiliate program
- Doofard.com affiliate program – this site is officially challenging foopile for weirdest PA site name
- bidou.ca affiliate program
- for10cents.com affiliate program
- luckychic.com affiliate program
- PennyAuctionsCanada.com affiliate program
- BidDogz.com affiliate program
- Flutteroo.co.uk affiliate program
- 7thbid.com affiliate program
*I will be updating the above sites with info on the affiliate program as I have the time to research them.
What is an Affiliate Program?
Essentially an affiliate program is a ‘revved up refer a friend program’. I say revved up because it is designed to attract professional marketers to promote their product for a commission.
The vendor (the penny auction site) pays affiliates whenever a sale is made or in some cases whenever a new user registers at a site. Affiliates are essentially commissioned only sales reps. Virtually every major industry and major company includes affiliate programs in their marketing efforts because it is a cost effective way to market your product and service.
It is free to sign up for any affiliate programs (or it certainly should be, if an affiliate program tries to charge you to sign up to promote them, then something is wrong.). Some sites offer direct affiliate programs while others are only offered through affiliate networks like cj, shareasale, pepperjam or linkshare. Some sites offer multiple choices in order to attract the most affiliates.
There are good affiliate programs and there are bad ones. This is especially true in the penny auction world where it is important that you work with trusted penny auction sites both on the player side and the affiliate side. It is also important that you understand that as an affiliate you are not paid until you generate real sales. Real sales means that the sale has to be genuine and not just a way you have figured out to try and get a maximum discount by purchasing things. Do not sign up for an affiliate program and refer yourself and expect to be paid the affiliate commissions. It does not work that way and these sites do audits and checks on your account.
What is the best penny auction affiliate program to promote?
In our experience there is a clear front runner in the best penny auction affiliate program. Click here and sign up at our top rated penny auction site and lock in the top tier above advertised affiliate rate. Thank me later!